30 facts about me
Of course, now that it's time to do this, I can't think of any interesting facts.
1. I'm 24 years old.
2. I'm from a small village in South Wales, United Kingdom.
3. I'm a full-time graphic designer.
4. I love cinnamon, too much!
5. I love Heavy Metal
6. On march 1st 2014 I graded to black belt/1st dan in Wado karate.
7. I spend a lot of my free time running and writing/interviewing for Soundclashrocks.com - A nonprofit webzine focused on promoting the sub genres within Rock and Heavy Metal.
8. I'm pretty sure that I'm the worst person in the world for skipping songs in the car to get to the one I really want to listen to.
9. I like to always have something going on... I like things to look forward to, especially new work or travel opportunities!
10. I love British and Gaelic folk music.
11. I'm a pretty big Billy Joel fan.
12. I'm terrified of small airplanes.
13. 13 is my 'lucky' number!
14. I'm a big Dr.Hook fan! "When you're in love with a beautiful woman"!
15. I'd like to start a youtube channel based on design inspiration and music, but the thought of sitting in front of a camera gives me shivers.
16. Black Sabbath - Master of Reality and Rainbow - Rising are my two of my all time favourite albums.
17. I have broken my nose 4/5 times!!
18. I don't like using the word "hate", but I really, really hate the band Nirvana.
19. I love medieval tales and medieval imagery. Growing up in Wales probably motivated that.
20. My first ever live music experience was seeing Eagles live in Birmingham at age... 8?
21. Up until the age of 15, I wanted to chase a career in the health & fitness industry.. maybe a personal trainer. How things change!
22. I've got a habit of using hand sanitiser... a lot.
23. I watch almost no tv... I;d rather watch youtube or listen to music.
24. Italian food is my favourite! Pass the carbonara, please!
25. I have 4 nieces and a nephew.
26. I don't really have an "idol", but guitar player Ritchie Blackmore is about as close as it can get.
27. I love playing different sports. It's something I've always enjoyed.
28. Feet really creep me out. unless they're teeny baby feet.
29. I hope to move to New York one day.
30. I've never tasted tomato ketchup... I'll just let that sink in.