Of course, now that it's time to do this, I can't think of any interesting facts.
1. I'm 24 years old.
2. I'm from a small village in South Wales, United Kingdom.
3. I'm a full-time graphic designer.
4. I love cinnamon, too much!
5. I love 'classic' Heavy Metal
6. On march 1st 2014 I graded to black belt/1st dan in Wado karate.
7. I spend a lot of my free time running and writing/interviewing for Soundclashrocks.com - A nonprofit music webzine.
8. I'm a caramel coffee addict.
9. I like to always have something going on. I like things to look forward to, especially new work or travel opportunities!
10. I love British and Gaelic folk music.
11. I think Billy Joel is the best songwriter on the planet.
12. I'm terrified of small airplanes and taking short European flights... terrified, but, I do it anyways, because I love new adventures.
13. 13 is my 'lucky' number!
14. I drive a little Vauxhall Adam car called "Iommi".
15. I'd like to start a youtube channel based on design inspiration and music, but the thought of sitting in front of a camera gives me shivers.
16. Black Sabbath - Master of Reality and Rainbow - Rising, are my two of my all time favourite albums.
17. I have broken my nose 5 times!! Karate, Football and being an accident prone kid are all to thank for that.
18. I don't like using the word "hate", but I really, really hate the bands Nirvana and Guns n Roses.
19. I love medieval tales and medieval imagery. Growing up in Wales definitely spurred that on.
20. My first ever live music experience was seeing Eagles live in Birmingham at age... 8?
21. Up until the age of 15, I wanted to chase a career in the health & fitness industry. Oh, How things change!
22. I've got a habit of using hand sanitiser... a lot. I carry it everywhere I go.
23. I really don't watch much TV. I'd rather be listening to music or have Youtube on in the background.
24. Italian food is my favourite! Pass the cannoli, please!
25. I have 4 nieces and a nephew.
26. I don't really have an "idol", but guitar player Ritchie Blackmore is about as close as it could get. What a talent, and what an individual approach to... well, everything.
27. I love playing different sports. It's something I've always enjoyed.
28. Feet really creep me out.
29. I hope to move to New York or New Jersey one day, to further my career in Design. Wales really isn't the most ideal location for what I want to achieve.
30. I've never tasted tomato ketchup. I'll just let that sink in.